Thursday, April 30, 2009



Page 2 of my Seattle Seminar Scrapbook. I love the color combo I came up with for this page . It's 'Not Quite Navy' accented with 'Tangerine Tango' and 'Whisper White'. (Aren't the color names fun!)
I used a flourish stamp from my "Priceless" set with a 'Versa Mark' pad to decorate the background. That gave the page a nice soft feeling. Subtle.


For Page 3 I used 'Bashful Blue', 'Chocolate Chip', and a little bit of 'Not Quite Navy.' The flower in the center is a die-cut with a 'Bashful Blue' brad in the middle of it. I thought that helped tie the whole page together nicely. The stamp next to the flower is from my "By Definition" set. It says "Inspire: To cause or create new ideas. Fresh thought, to influence. To motivate one to action." I sponged some 'Chocolate Chip' ink around the edges of it.

No comments: